Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Mikaela, Natalie, David, Jordan, Tobi and Aaron - our family in the wheat field up the road

Monday, October 1, 2012

We are Winners!

Yay!  We won the $500 grant from Ordinary Hero!!!  We sold over $1600 in merchandise which gave us $653 in commission.  Together that makes $1,153 for our adoption.  OH will send a check to America World and it will be put into an account for us!  I am so thankful for God's provision once again and for Ordinary Hero for their huge gift!
Brenda Fleming is the winner of the Starbuck's Gift Card drawing!!!
A BIG THANKS to all of you who prayed or purchased or shared our posts on Facebook!  You have greatly blessed us!
We will continue to keep the Ordinary Hero fundraising going so go shop again if you'd like :)  We are so please with the quality of our shirts.  It will be fun seeing you and your kids wearing OH t-shirts!  :)

I also want to say thanks to Candace Allenbach and Darlene Seibert who've recently donated children's clothing (very nice clothing too) for foster children and our Ethiopian kids!  THANK YOU!

Whew!  Now I need to focus some time on my house!  Do I have a witness?

1 comment:

  1. Tobi,

    This is awesome, congrats! I have another adoption fundraising idea for you. Could you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com.

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete